Behavioral Expectation Matrix
As a school we have determined R.O.A.R.S. to be our 5 school-wide expectations and operationalized them by location:
- Respect Myself and Others
- Offer Kindness
- Always be Honest
- Responsible Decision-Making
- Safe Choices
These expectations have been aligned to our Leader in Me and will be incorporated as ways to demonstrate the 8 Habits.
Teachers will use this to teach expectations in each location throughout the school year.
- June 2022-Ongoing - staff trained on evidenced based practices to build positive, supportive, consistent, and safe learning environments
- September 2022 - Staff survey identified a need for consistent school-wide expectations
- December 2022 - R.O.A.R.S developed with input from staff and students.
- February-April 2023 - R.O.A.R.S. Matrix was developed
- May 2023 - Each classroom reviewed the matrix and gave feedback
- NOW - Community input!
DRAFT Behavioral expectations; please email Niki Van Essen email@example.com if you have any feedback before we move to finalize.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.